Wednesday 19 October 2016

Paris, je t'aime

I've gained so much weight in Paris and I'm spending too much money (money I don't have). I'm so broke already. Eating baguette with jam and chocolate spread, croissants, chocolate and drinking sugary coffees in pretty and not so pretty restaurants and drinking so much wine, taking pictures, sitting in little bars near Bastille. I bought some books and a vintage dress too. Now I have just a little bit of money left. Paris, I like it so much. I'd love to move to Paris. I've been so many times and I remember that I loved it the first time I went when I was younger but then I've been thinking - every time I returned : it's not that great, is it? Maybe I was too cynical for Paris. Somehow I fell in love again with it. I used to be quite fluent in French and now my French is so bad because I wasn't interested in speaking French (silly me) and now I of course regret it.

Bises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. x