Monday 17 October 2016

Paris and London

I've been following some blogs and people on Instagram from the US and Canada and it's so cute but also a little weird when they say they're going to Paris, France or London, England or they are, right now, in Paris, France. I think for most Europeans there is only one Paris or London and why would you call it Paris, France? Of course it's in France. I understand why they do it but it just sounds so funny.

Europe is home and you're so used to everything here and it's funny to have people say something like: ''Europe is so cute. Everything's so old.'' Multiple North Americans online and Americans I've talked to told me that they think that 'everything's so old' in Europe. I personally never even considered Europe that old. There are a lot of much older cities or populations than Europe. It's interesting to hear those 'foreigners' talk about Europe and it makes me like Europe more. I'd love to travel to the Americas and I'd probably say things like: ''Everything's so new here.''

Paris, France 

It makes me think of Paris, Texas with the beautiful Nastassja Kinski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. x